Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, October 30, 2010

What Should We Do To Prevent This


pertaining to one of my entry
i talked about lasting forever in a relationship
man, i'm scared too actually
well, as i said earlier
everyone with the one year old relations starts to fall apart
man, i am scared to death
well, i love him so much

what should be done?
what should be done to make the fire last?
some relations was really damn long and i myself(now) wondering how they do it
but sometimes only the relation last long but not the marriage

yes, i know a lot are reading my blog now
so, when one entry was to emo
everyone will talk to me, asking me how am i doin

i would like to clarify here, that actually i am not fully ok
like there is an on and off switch that can be turn on and off about my ok mood
oh gosh, nothing can seem right between you and me now

btw dear friends, i'm ok actually (i think)
don't worry much yea
everyone is not in the mood during exams


it wasn't u, baby it was me,
maybe our relationship is ain't crazy at it seems
maybe thats what happen when a TORNADO meet a VOLCANO
all i know that I LOVE YOU TO MUCH


i am wondering and i am searching
for the right answer for the solution
are we supposed to have our own great escape

yes, we're in a sticky situation
i hope we can get through
yes, i'm letting the world know
but that's not my intention
yes, i'm stupid
sorry for that

don't end this
please don't
after all we had done together
i can't let you go
don't it ever occur to how i MISS you actually
you changed
you never did like you used to do
it was one time, you start to forget
and i play by your forgetfulness
just to think that you will remember
but you didn't
and after that everything change

Bubye~!

1 comment:

  1. Life isn't supposed to be BATTLE at all. And when it comes to happiness, well, sometimes life is just okay, sometimes it's comfortable, sometimes wonderful,sometimes boring, sometimes unpleasant, when your day's not perfect, it's NOT A FAILURE OR TERRIBLE LOSS. It's just ANOTHER DAY!

    ReplyDelete