Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, October 7, 2010

07/10/10 sakit

arghh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if only i can ran amuk!!
seriously
because?
because?
because of my teeth la wei
it's been months (or years??) i wore my retainer....(still,,,, i cant get the right spelling!)
the photo above is the thinggy that i'm wearing now
memang sakit gile gaban ar
cuz dah lame gile babas x pakai
argh!!!
rase macam nak pull out all of my teeth!!
i feel like i just wanna go to sleep
and not feel any pain at all!!

i just got off the phone with my mum
well, talk about this weekend and some2
haha
no touchy2 la...
i x mengadu okey~~
hahah teettt~~!!!!!

cume, mase mami call tu baru start pakai
then, mae tgh ckp dah hampir sejam gitu dah rase sakit da
lepas letak je phone rase mcm nak diam terus!!!!!

uh-oh! uh-oh!
go yent0! go yento!!

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment