Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mohd Haniff Rowther

This is my brother
hehe
actually my coursemate.
well, i do call him 'Abang'
as i respect him like a brother
last time i used to address us with 'aku' 'kau'
but now i feel kindda inappropriate by addressing him 'aku' 'kau'
i call him 'abg' now, but mostly during class i call him 'Rowther'
still, i feel inappropriate

ok, lets talk about him
let me see.
he is caring and romantic
how do i know?
caring in the sense of i'm his lil sister
(agagga prasan sendiri)
romantic? through my observation lo
yeah. i can say that he can talk really nice
(ape aku meracau? aku nak kate die manis mulut)
he is also good with elderly people
really good la him,
(blh la kalau da xtau nak borak ape ngan mak pak kawan korang, korang tolak je mamat nieh, die blh sambung sembang k0t~ heheh)

what more should i write about him?
his name?
why is it Rowther??
how should i know?
haha
He's from Segamat(org Jawa tuh~ ^^)


the photo above is the only photo of him that I kept
and the only photo that i like hehe
so, this is my brother
hehe

well, abg if u r reading this...
errr... klu x suke, sorry eh~
agagaga

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment