Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

20/10/2010 me being sick

yeah, i have been sick
for todays
today, i felt much better
but really good,
well the first day when i'm down w sickness
i felt really hot that night

i took rice (after 4 weeks of not having it) and took my medicine
and i'm off to dreamland at 5 pm(yes, evening)
that night nurse Mirah care for me
i have two nurses attend to me this time
hehe
Mirah and Emy, my roommate, and mirah is my course mate
mirah, thanks for the towel AND EVERYTHING!
emy, thanks for the breakfast AND EVERYTHING!
love u guys!

i din have enough rest after the trip to lenggong
so, i have low blood pressure
huhu
i have been busy all week huhuhuu

after the whole body aching and burning,
i think i'm going be down with a fever now!
oh, God! help me!
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment