Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

me and rice

well, it had been 4 weeks i didn't have rice for meals
i was happy though
my family had been doing it
and they lose weight!
and i am sooo jealous
i dunno if it take effect d or not
but i didn't see any difference yet
hoho

unfortunately, when i went to Lenggong, 2 weeks back
i did consume some rice
because it is impolite if i didnt have some rice
i just took a little portion :)
and again the sickness took over
i thought i should have energy
so, i ate rice again
huhu
it had been two days i had rice for my dinner :)
after i recover i will stay on with my diet
:)

by not having rice, i can't eat my favorite food!
SUSHI!!
huhu
this is the saddest part though
huuuu
will be missing u, Sushi!

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment