Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, June 13, 2013

4th June 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello readers~!

Scrolling down the ever boring Facebook, I came across my friend's photo.
The last I saw her was a year back or so. I commented on her photo and said that I miss her.
And it turned out she's coming back to hometown!
So, we arrange a meeting.
It seems, I have forget about another friend of mine, Charis, that she is here too, in hometown.

This time, Ieka fetched me and Charis, before, I'm the one who fetched Ieka. haha
We meet up and they wanted to eat lunch, so we went to Fatty Cafe in Billion.
We chit chatted as usual, telling and sharing stories.
Charis and Ieka hadn't meet for a long time though.
So lots of stories just came pouring in.

After lunch, we went to Starbucks to continue our chit chats haha

photo by Ieka
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment