Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

31st May 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello readers~!

My cousin, Nadiah, supposed to come to my house and we will just spend time together and we will go window shopping.
I waited for her until it was night, but she didn't came.
Instead I went out with Adyla....

And today, she called me and said she will be coming to my house.
So when she came, we just lepak at my house and we went to Aeon around 4 pm.
We walked through almost all the shopping center, we just did window shopping.
We went gaga in a comic shop because of the kpop and anime thinggy there haha
After walking for hours, Nadiah wanted to eat.
Hence we went to Chicken Rice Shop.
We ate and then we continue a little of our journey in the shopping center.

 We had fun in the toys area as well as the arcade
and I finally tried the purikura booth and it was awesome!!! :DDD
I wanna take more pictures!!! haha
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment