Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Friday, June 14, 2013

10th June 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello readers~!

Hectic day! Hectic day!

Start off the day with helping mum at home and buy some groceries.
Coming back, help her again.
And then I had lunch at Vhina's house.
The lunch was marvelous though hehe

Then, we fetch Jamal from school and lepak for a while at my house.

Then I send GK to Marina Island jetty. After sending her, me and Vhina went to the bus station to buy our tickets.And I meet a childhood friend of mine but didn't talk cause I was on the phone huhu
After send Vhina back, I have to rush back cause I have another date! hehe

I was nearing home when Charis called, said there were in front of my house. Erk! I'm on my way! :P

So after parked my car, I hop into Ieka's car and we just drove off cause we don't have no idea where to go but end up went to Aeon again. =.="
Then, we for second round at DJ mamak!! haha
Typical Malaysian and Perakian though :P

will be missing u guys!
Bubye~!
p/s: Ieka, i try my best to go ur house yea! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment