Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

13/1/11 my fav colour


today class start at 8.
man the class was FREAKING COOL,man!
by at the end of the class, my bladder was gonna blast!
and the lect keep on talking although the period was over 10 minutes ago
damn,

and to Beliau, thanks for the CD
it will be my companion when i drive back tomorrow

after class, i went back to my room and sleep until 12++
i thought of eating something in the evening
but unfortunately, i was damn hungry
so i did instant mee hoon instead
and off to TITAS class
where our fav lect goin to teach. YAY!!

then me yana check our sports house for this year
and me, ema and ida, are in the BLUE team
we were Synergy(red) team last year though
and the best part is our lect is MR tan yin kee himself!!
hehehe the director!!
and also tuan haji ideris(nama baru tuh~)
well, i'm looking forward for the meeting at 5.15 pm later
just to see how many tesl junior got in cause, there are only 3 tesl senior (that i know la~)hehehe
when i check the name list quite a lot of tesl junior
so, may i lend u an advice juniors??
please don't be freaking snobbish will ya??

Bubye~!
photo: Facebook- Tengku Intan Nazielin

No comments:

Post a Comment