Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a Girl Wanna Hear

Girl : Thanks for the fun day (:
Boy : No problem,

Girl : Can i ask you a few question ?
Boy : Yeah, sure

Girl : And, be honest

Girl : Have i ever crossed your mind ?
Boy : No

Girl : Do you like me?
Boy : No

Girl : Do you want me?
Boy : No

Girl : Would you cry if i left?
Boy : No

Girl : Would you live for me?
Boy : No

Girl : Would you do anything for me?
Boy : No

Girl : Choose me or your life?
Boy : My life

The girl ran away in shock expression
-
The boy ran after her and told her ..

The reason you never crossed my mind because,
Your always on my mind

The reason why i don't like you is because,
I love you

The reason i don't want is because,
I need you

The reason why i wouldn't cry if left because,
I'll die if you left

The reason i wouldn't live for you is because,
I would die for you

The reason im not willing to do anything for you is because,
I would do everything for you

The reason i chose my life is because,
You are my life

):
The End.

HunnyT0, will u answer the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment