Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, November 29, 2010

Red Hair


Park Bom of 2NE1


again, Park Bom of 2NE1

Rihanna's red hair

cool red hair and cool hairstyle!! :D

Hayley Williams of Paramore

Hayley again

a Facebook friend, Elle Xore

G-Dragon of Big Bang

GD's (G-Dragon) not-so-red hair

DAMN! I WANT RED HAIR!
like a bright red hair
as i was thinking about red hairs
there a lot of people who dyed their hair bright red!
i am so effing jealous!!
a fellow Facebook friend had dyed his hair red too
and i'm jealous

but don't worry
i won't colour my precious hair
cause the condition where i am studying now
i can't help with 'jahat mulut' nnt
sbb my tudung on of je kat campus
so, better not to colour
and fyi,i never did colour my hair
:)

liking2 bright red hairs~!! ^^

mase dulu2, teringin rmbt cam ni blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comNORAGO, SARANG HAE
Bubye~!

photos: Google & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment