Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love


today let's share my dusty dear old lyric that i have wrote a LONG time ago
during this period
x pernah bercintun ag
so, terpikir utk buat ni
dolu2 rajin gak ar menulis
skarang susah plak
haha
jom layan~!

Love

Love is a feeling

That you can’t really

Form in words…

That what they say

They said wonderful things about love

Love is beautiful

Love is this and

Love is that

Love…

# Have you ever been loved before?

Can you tell me how is felt?

I dunno what is love

Cuz I’ve never been loved before

Love….

Sometimes people said

Love is something so dearly

It will hurt

Is it true?

How come something so beautiful will hurt?

#

I hope you can love me

I hope I can love you

And I can feel what is love

Learn what love truly means

ok x ok x??
hehe
copyright weh!
ni ayat2 aku jgn ade sape2 curik!!!

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment