Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/10 something to get my mind off


like always, i ask my rum8 to buy dinner for me
but suddenly GK call up, and ask if i have eaten
nope, and she ask me to have dinner along with shandra n kiki
well, i have to get things out of my head
so, i canceled my order with my rum8 and set off with GK
well, we ate a this one chinese restaurant in town
the foods were ok, like the usual
delicious
and the service was superb,(GK paling suka)
best la
pastu ade meeting lak(ade2 je kai fong ni grrr)

ok, rupenye kene buat hand priting
later the hand printing will be sent to other leo clubs
and we are the first to print
and yea, i got my leo name tag d
cool woh!
can't wait to wear it :D

then, GK ask me to company her to meet this one sem 8 senior
i was like "alrite~" i doesn't did any harm right?
so, we went to cafe
incredibly this senior named Halis, is cool guy
nice having chat with him
we sat at uncle tam empty cafe and chat almost an hour
hehe
well, all the best for him
cause he had ended his studies d!
the first batch of Degree program~

and i'm at my room now
the un-wanted had come back
like what the fish??
huhu
and btw, I'M YOUR FIRST F**KING FOLLOWER~!
hehe

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment