Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's You


it's you
it's you
it's you
it's you
it's only you for me
it's you
it's you

i don't need anyone else, it's only you for me
even you ask me again, it's only you for me
you might have loved others before
but i can't let you go, i can't turn back
the moment my gaze began to burn
without any regrets, i chose you
YES, FOR ME, IT'S YOU

no matter what anyone says, it doesn't matter to me
even of anyone says bad about us, i'll look at only you
even if I were born again, there's only you
even as time goes by
Even when I tell you I LOVE YOU
telling you thousands and millions of times
to make my heart burn and my dry lips worn out
only for you
only for you

it's you
there's no need for words, it's just you for me
EVEN if YOU SAY IT'S TOO LATE, it's just you for me
i can't give up, i'll NEVER BE ABLE TO LET YOU GO
my cold lips are calling for you
hotly, it's shouting, LOOK FOR YOU
i'm still waiting for you

only for you
FOR ME, IT'S YOU, IT'S YOU, FOR ME

IT'S YOU it's you
it's you IT'S YOU


Super Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment