Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, November 11, 2010

English

well, people said that english is hard to learn
especially when english is not their mother tongue
for me, i have been with this language from my kindergarten years
my mum was worried if i didn't manage to keep up with the kindergarten
yeah, when you went to an expansive kindergarten full of rich and named children
so, since then i have been using english as one of my fluent language

little that i know, i'm just an average user of english
but when i was in form 4
my teacher told me; i am good in english
ok, that was funny to me,
because i never feel that i am
my teacher said
i am good in writing but not as good as my other friend
but i can speak well
since then i was in the MC job

then again i got only B for my English for Science and Technologies
hoho
and A1 for my english and A2 for my GCE
hoho
am i good in english?
not really
there are thousands of words in english that i didn't understand
so, i am not good

spelling and grammar is my worst field
but speaking is one of my specialties
:)
if you think i'm better than you
think again

i choose to be and english teacher because of my english teacher@class teacher
Pn, Jackie
thanks, teacher
because of her, i'm pressuring TESL

i adore my friends, especially, Adyla and Elyas
they have wonderful words store up in their mind
but not me

well, i'm just blabbering
:)

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment