Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1/12/10 I have Skype



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comsalam~
hey, as i was laying around last night(technically early morning)
i decided to have my own Skype, AGAIN

yeah, i have been using Skype way before all my friends do
it was when i was in secondary school, since form 1
so, i have been chatting with friends all over the world and also my uncle in Miyazaki
and learn Japanese from him
but, after my family's computer crash, we didn't install it back

and now, all my friends have Skype
so, i took the initiative to have one
so, here, i have
my Skype name is : yent0.nlyann (0 - is the nmber zero)
my e-mail : metamorphosis_nl@yahoo.co.uk

i can't remember my old account huhu
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

talking about Skype, once there's this one guy from UAE, chatted with me
he's kindda over 30 y/0
he called me Madu Liyana
he had stayed in Malaysia, so he kindda know Malay language
haha
hilarious, if ask me

well, add me on Skype, so we could chat and have a good timeblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comNORAGO, SARANG HAE
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment