Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, September 24, 2009

24/09/2009 raya with friends! Conswan girls.


i went for raya with my friends.
Nana, Yati, Ieka(Miyu), Adila(Xuen), Amnor and Zati.
Man.. i miss them..
So, nana came to my house after she had her DATE with Afiq.
hehe
Afiq send her over to my house..
hehe
he was driving a MyVi... and it was really cute...
and the couple inside it were cute too!
hehe
Then me n nana went to fetch yati.
and we went to ieka's house as our first house.
this is my photo with nana at ieka's house.
Ieka dun want her photo to be here... becoz she said she hate her hair in the photo..
haha
and we wait for Adila to arrive.
While waiting we chat about our new lives..
hehe
and everyone was checking my phone..
for my Hunny's photo..
aiyo...
huu
After her house, we went to Amnor's house..
long time no see her lor...
miss her a lot...
and after a while arriving...zati came through the door..
i was soo happy to see her..
hehe
and glad that i see her.
we waited for amnor a while and we went to Azzira's house.
hehe
We end up driving three cars!
haha
Adila with her Waja accompany by Yati.
Zati with her Kancil accompany by Amnor.
and me with my Kembara accompany by Ieka n Nana.
haha
Azzira'a making some raya open house, i think..
hehe
well, there' s a lot of foods too..
me, nana, ieka n yati end up sharing with each other though..
hehe
and Wei Chee came after a short while...
hehe
In the above photo(left to right), azzira(loves pink very much),nana, zati,yati, ieka, me, adila n also amnor n wei chee down there..hehe
after saying our good byes, we went to Afiqa's house..
hehe
at afiqa's house we were so xcited..
long time no see her d..
she still had that gelabah perangai that we known too about her..
hehe
tapi kan the best part is, we get DUIT RAYA beb!
haha
RM5! hehe
xcited lor..
thanks auntie for the duit raya..
:)
hehe
and this is the only OK photo that i did snap at Afiqa's house.
Ieka jadi model untuk makanan hidangan...
haha
After that, we went to Nurul's house..
not so far away from Afiqa's house..
hehe
i didn't snap any picture at her house though...
But it's nice to see her..
hehe

Adila, Zati, Yati, Amnor, Ieka n Nana

And the next house is, MINE!

haha

Some of these girls were terrified of cats!

huh!

haha

they we're screaming when they my cat running around.

haha

And the last house was Nana's..

hehe

tu dia..... makanan yang dihidangkan oleh Auntie Ros(ibu nana).

Sedap... hehe

and it was 8pm d...

haha malam sudah...

pas tu i send Ieka home..

hehe

kyaa~~!

Bubye!


No comments:

Post a Comment