Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, September 20, 2009

21/09/2009 My Friends came for RAYA!

Joanne, Charis, Caroline and me.. thanks mum for the photo. :)
Caroline and me. my partner in crime.

Charis and me. Luv ya!


Me and Joanne. She sooo damn beautiful.. hehe



hehe
just now my Friends,Caroline,Charis and Joanne came to my house...hehe
xcited lor..Caroline came with Charis..
after a while, Joanne arrived!
haha
i thought she gonna come another day or sumthing...
haha
Well, they are all soooooo LENG LUI!
HAHAHserious ma...
Care so cantik d...
Mee wen(Charis) had this really nice highlight on her hair..
hehe so happy to see them again..
Joanne was soooo beautiful!
if i was a guy, i could had fallen for her!
hehe
Thanks Guys for coming to my house!
Luv ya!
kya~~~!
Bubye!

2 comments: