Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16/09/2009 just 3 classes for today.


sume gmbar dah x de...
elyas amik sume cd aku...
huhu
ni je gmbr yg tinggal..
huhu
currently listening to raya songs on youtube..
i don't have raya songs in my phone..
huhu
and also texting my Hunny.
seriously.... i would like to hear raya songs!
haha
and about today....
hehe
the day starts of with Pn. Suliana's class.
i'm not good in GRAMMAR by the way..
so, i have to work hard for her class...
huhu
then an hour break... and we proceed to en. asmadi's class.
during the break, my assigment group, myself,elyas,atilia and kamal were finding 4 articles to work on for our social studies assigment.
me and elyas look up into the internet and kamal and atilia look up into the papers and books. :)
after en.asmadi's class,its gonna be en.zul's class but its about another 2 hours or so to his class..
so, me and elyas continued to find for articles on the net in the library.
it was just both of us. and it seems like it was just the both of us in the library.
haha
owh yeah.... and i started to call anuar, "adik"! haha
because he's calling me mama.... and elyas, papa...
hak hak hak hak hak ! man.. this is hilarious!
and also, atilia is the kakak.
while rowther is the abg ipar gonna be..
haha
and mek la...is the adik ipar... err.... not... haha
i would also like to pay my respect to my roommate's grandmother who passed away.
AL-Fatihah.
no wonder when i was back from accompany atilia sleeping in her room(becoz her roommate wasnt there) i noticed that her bed was made and she had packed her bags that evening.
she went back early for the funeral.
and i'm gonna be alone until im going back on friday morning!
hehe
i was thinking of posting a blog about kamal.
cause his name keep appearing in this blog. haha
huh~!
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment