Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, September 17, 2009

17/09/2009 I had another! hahah


hey, hari ni i dpt hadiah agi!
hehe
suke2!
He sang for me~!
he can sing...
its not like a donkey at all!
hehe
my dear, i really like u sing.
sing again for me yah..
and i have also a song to sing 4 you...
but not just yet..
cuz i'm out of credit dear..
huhu
today, i thought i'm not be able to be with him.
but it turns out to be that i'm always beside him..
haha
i was quite worried in pn.sa'adah class.
cuz she wanted all the guys to be sitted in front.
me and him were sitting behind.
but at last he's still beside me..
hehe luv ya, hun.
But in en.zul class much more worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
en.zul ask us to write 5 of our most valued in life.
en.zul actually was disturbed by elyas hair for days...
he ask the floor to speak up their list.
en.zul didn't remember elyas name...
so, he call him 'Handsome Boy'.
haha
he call out handsome boy and eveybody like turn their heads to the back....
and looking for the handsome boy.
and then he said "liyana, beside you.."
i go,"owh.. elyas!"
haha
en.zul call out elyas handsome cuz of his hair style.
hehe
so, elyas told the class his most valued by everybody keep saying "yen".
thank God en.zul dunno that yen is actually me.
Anuar looked at me and say"ma..sanggup pa x cakap nama ma..." haha
bonggok gler!
I was too excited that i told my most valued too....
hehe
1.my family
2.my car
3.my laptop
4.my cat
5.my friends
when i was just going to stand, a voice call out elyas name!
en.zul goes "what", i go "ha?nothing!" he goes "ha.. jangan..."
few! oh.!how much i just want to kill does guys who can't keep their mouth shut!
the best part is to see the look on some of the classmates who doesn't know anything about us...
they were like blur... like what about this two ppl (me n elyas..) haha
Atilia told me to make a press conference on my decelaration with him.
because she's tired of answering the questions all the time.. huhu
people keep asking her..
haha
poor her..
owh yeah.. 2moro going home d...
hehe
with my dad n bro. and also elyas... hehe
kyaaa~~~!
Bubye!

2 comments:

  1. sedap ka weyh pakyeah nyanyi?

    haha

    dlu dok tdoq ja..

    xpun cnduct band..

    ni nyanyi lak?

    ades (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmmm... ok gak die nyanyi...
    hehe
    well, hidden talent memang x diketahui...
    haha
    ntah ape lagi ar pak yeah ni ley wat... haha

    ReplyDelete