Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Friday, September 18, 2009

18/09/2009 I'm Home For RAYA!



hey, i'm home d...

hehe

my dad and bro fetch me..

Tiara tumpang jap tadi utk g bas station kat Kangar...

pastu hantar pak yeah cam biase ar...

huhu

ARGHH!!!! rase mcm nak nangis...

nasib baik ley control agi..

huhu

i dun wan 2 be far from u...

Missed you much d.

I guess u can't come to my house for raya..

But i'm looking forward for the december holidays...

hehe

hope you'll come...

it's just kindda a sad day..

and the sky cried with my heart too.

Well,it's gonna be raya soon!

and i can't wait for it..

i have to baju raya this year..

a baju kebaya and also a baju kurung.

both green in colour...

and my house was filled with green things when i arrived...

i guess i'm gonna be a tree this year.

haha

and his baju melayu is green in colour too.

haha

BUT we didn't plan it though...

hoho

can't write any futher.. too sleepy..

hehe


Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment