Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, September 20, 2009

20/09/2009 Selamat Hari RAYA.


This is not my raya baju, ok...
hehe
I would to wear my baju raya on the day that we go for raya at peoples house though...
hehe
Well, i have my cousin here for raya along with my uncles and aunties.
Today Eric(my old boss), and Jamond came to my house for raya.
Well, i think is their first time coming for raya in a malay house...
hehe
especially Jamond.... haha
And i'm actually REALLY3X sad right now.
Elyas's Mom, Dad, Sister and Little Sister meet with an accident earlier this evening.
yes, the first of raya.
Until now the others was ok after admitted to d emergency room and now warded.
While his lil. sister is still in ICU.
I dunno if i'm d one in his place, i could have fainted a thousands times d.
Until now he still awake..didn't faint.. hoho
I hope everything is ok yea, syg.
Sabar ya...
Semua yang tejadi ade hikmahnya...
Can't go n visit them either.
They're in Kangar. Its gonna be 5 hours drive..and in this festive season, it will take forever...
I just hope that i'm there with him now.
Just to comfort him.
But now what i can do is just comforting him through sms and phone call.
Hope for the best.
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment