Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

24/09/2009 Raya raya! haha


Semalam raya ke-4 aku g ipoh.
dah lame dah x g sane.
g kinta city...
pastu i bought a stud belt and a fake streak hair.
huhu
i was thinking of buying a book.
but my mum insists on going back.
at last, i didn't buy any book.
huhu
raya ke-3, my cousin, aunties and also uncle went to Kuala Kedah.
bye bye guys...
come again yea...
Third raya i did nothing.
just lying around in my room and online.
and also texting my hunny.
his mum and elder sis was discharged from the hospital d.
his dad still in the ward.
but her lil. sis still no news yet.
owh..hey, the picture in that green kebaya, that is my baju raya!
haha
cadangnyer nak g raya ngan friends hari ni...,raya ke-5..
so, sedia lah rumah sape2 yg dirase rakan2 daku 2 yek..
hehe
petang raya ke-3 tu ade drama skit...
huhu
ak cuak giler ar...
Hunny ckp die x ley tahan da.
Can't be strong anymore..
as usual, i tried to comfort him.
but then, the story changes...
he start asking me, y is he in his house and not the hospital..
then he ask me sum other ques. that is not relevant.
HE WAS 3 DAYS BACKWARDS!
but then i managed to get him back on the real timeline.
THANK GOD.
dun do this again ya,hun.
and thanks to kamal, he did get me bertenang sekejap.. huhu
atilia, thanks for calling me at that time yeah..
But, x tau ar.. minggu ni minggu ape da~~
sume org cari aku untuk pendapat dan utk meluahkan perasaaan.
huhu
x pe guys, i will help u all yea..
dun worry.
i'll try my best.
hoho
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment