Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/2009 lawa betul tarikh nih!


Actually im having headache now.
Damn it hurts!
and the flu!
i hate it very much.
Today was quite a hectic day.
i didn't finish up my assigment.
But fortunately i managed to hand in on time.
i got it all done.
Thank God.
but my printer was kindda lousy!
huh!
we gotta wait like Hell!
and the normal things happens...
anuar and atilia, the usual fights they have everyday....
in sir asmadi's class, he call out my name!
haha
i was like DAMN SLEEPY!
with the flu and all.
thank god he just like to call out my name.. haha
he didnt ask me to answer anything..
hahah
the best part is, elyas wasn't sitting with us today during sir asmadi's class, he was sitting up front, and sir asmadi was sitting at the back... die tidur sambil lentok habis! aduh... aku jeles gler...
last2 aku pun terlelap sampai 2,3 kali gak..
syafiq kate, aku ngan elyas same jerk...
haha
atilia on9 blog mase tuh... huhu
kamal yang present.. lagi la aku tdo... huhu
sebelum tu klas pn.suliana.. kamal ddk sebelah aku...
siol... die tdo bnyk kali!
smpai muke surat buku die aku selak pun die x sedar...
haha
ktorg dpt buku baru dr puan suliana...
hehe
purple oo buku tu..
mcm colour baju aku, elyas ngan shobana...
haha
aku x tau weh eje name die...haha
tetibe teringat baju x iron agi.. huhu
pas ni ar wat...
currently txting me mum n that guy..
haha
both of them really worried about me..
sorry guys to make u all worried about me..
i will get better soon...
huhu
Insyallah.
now, my teman rapat is tissues.. haha
n yeah.. i have an ulser inside of my lip!
it hurts huhu
the temperature of my body too hot maybe...??
hahah
aha~~
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment