Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, September 10, 2009

11/09/2009 taken! wakaka


yep!
yesterday d internet connection was down..
with the broadband too the internet connection was really slow!
last nite, me, atilia, tiara and mira watch Freaky Friday.
hehe
Just got a lots of dvds from elyas.
but tiara was watching A Walk To Remember..
i wanted to watch Slumdog Millionaire, but maybe later..
hehe
Last night my head had a little harewired... hahaha
and now i'm well,,,,, i dunno haha
hehe
today's class end already.
tomorrow still got class.
huhu
but only one class..
sir asmadi's.
today he still call out my name but only to refer to atilia who was sitting next to me.
haha
hoho
last nite something happened and i was too blured to think about that i can't sleep.
so i watch a movie and slept at 3 in the morning..
and at 6 the answer was given.
and it was after the azan...
haha berkat berkat... haha
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment