Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

08/09/2009 assgment date due 2moro



yesterday i was sick+tired so i didnt update this blog..

and im sick today too.

because i didnt have the mc, i went to class as usual.

huhu

damn tired!


i was advised by my mum n my gudfren
to rest and have my medicine.
Well, Buke pose arr aku!!! hahah
sial...
ni ade assgment language description, pn.suliana nyer...
haha
esok hantar..
tapi x wat agi..
huhu
last nite me, elyas and atilia thought of doing it but the internet connection was down... huhu
we went to the cafe to do it but the cafe was close and atilia was damn hungry...
at last me and elyas accompany atilia eat outside..
hehe
she drove the car though..hehe
and because of i was too lazy to pecah kan duit so.. aku pun blanje mereka sume...
mmg ngam2 RM10 pun.. hehe
currently feeling much better. huhu
but still have to take medicine..
Well, now i know i am loved by everybody!
and i love everybody who care 4 me too!
hehe
weh, ape aku merapu kat atas tuh?
haha
lantak ar... haha
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment