Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, November 21, 2013

8th October 2013 Choir for Bulan Bahasa Kebangsaan

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

Weeks before, we; the majoring and Minoring in Music Studies, was assign to do choir for the Perasmian of Bulan Bahasa Kebangsaan, where the TPM and MB of Perlis along with other big shots-lah.
So we have been rehearsing couple of weeks and did some rehearsals on the 6th and 7th.
Woke up in the crack of dawn and boarded the bus and off we go to Dewan 2020.
On the D-Day, we were forced to walk all the way from the edge of the road to the hall in the drizzling rain.
Gah! We were wearing yellow scarf and white shirt! huhu
We were supposed to wear white shirt and black pants.
Got mine from Rolex, but way to big. Jedi gave me one, and then I just thought that I should get a back up, then ask for Andy's. And it turns out that Jedi was just giving his for me to pass it to another girl. ceh. -.-

The event was recorded by RTM though, and Black, the singer came.
Get to see him up close though. :D
Let's see some photos:-
tangan

ready for choir

Azie and I

the hall: Before




rehearsal

the 3 people at the side of first row

Tarian Kebudayaan

Black

our instructor: Encik Megat

me & Bob, fellow JPP too
No photos of the whole lot of us, I dunno who have it.
So yea.
We were the pembukaan and penutup for the event.
Sang for songs: Negaraku, Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa, Bahasa Sendi Tamadun Bangasa, 1 Malaysia.

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment