Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

04/09/12 thank you guys, you make smile

 assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

they are:-
my family
my cats (especially Che Tu)
my Beliau
my high school friends
my Leo family
my TESL family

sorry guys who is not in the list, i still love you anyway

family is always number one, u can't deny

cats are the "awesomest" creature hahaha *new word* and they are freaking adorable

he is the most sabar person apart from my cat and family towards me. i don't know how you do it. but u're just awesome. haha so i will stay with you :D

i can't find someone else who are awesome like you guys! i will always look forward for a gathering every time i go back to our hometown. everybody, remember, 25 years old, our reunion! *God, another big project of my life*

omg! my Leo family is just amazing. every year i have new brothers and sisters from different part of Malaysia and even the world. how cool is that? beyond awesome!

with TESL family i went through thick and thin of the life here in IPG. love you guys!

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment