Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, June 25, 2011

26/06/11 to cut or not to cut

sala, hello readers~!
as u may have read my previous posts
i have been playing with my hair much
and suddenly i had an idea
it just occur to me when i'm back in campus
i WANT A HAIR CUT
So, i was thinking of Him to cut my hair because he have the scissors
but then again the only free time is next weekend, but i dunno what really gonna happened on next weekend hoho
so, i really can't decide
but i have already ask him to borrow the scissors to me, so who ever can cut hair please do tell me, or i will just end up cutting my own hehe

i don't really know what style i want, but i wanna make it shorter and lighter :P

then again, i cam to my senses ( it should be call not senses, my craziness to be exact) to put some colour on my hair
i really do want it!!!
i'm getting sick of my own hair :P
damn, i can i have new hair colour??? haha
if i have like the photo above kindda hair is enough with me hehe
but more natural,
now, my room is next to the warden's so, kene jaga sikit la :P
so , i wish i can come up with a new hair and fast~ :P

Bubye~!
photo: all photos founded on Hanie Hidayah's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment