Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, June 19, 2011

12-18/06/11 playing style

salam, hello readers~!
ini post suka2 je, ini entri syok sendiri :P
cuti sem ni, saje2 bermain style make up and baju
semangat jethis look i wear when i went for a wedding ceremony
with baju kurung
and the gold jewelry set

this look i wear when i go out with my family the other day
of course wearing my super big owl chain
then my double eyeshadow make up

i try out this look
its from a famous blogger from Australia
it's like a double eye liner like with a two wings

i was bored waiting for the movie on cinema
so, i did my hair w the new hair spray bought
and wearing my rainbow star earring :P
and also i try the Avril's Smile video make up
and you can't really see it here hehe
so, i play with colours here
i use 4 colours eyeshadow
green, pink, blue and purple and the usual eye liner

so, this is my look i wear on my last day at home :(
black and white accessories
with a new shirt my aunt bought for me :) this look i wear when i wear go to Ipoh the other day
with my big bow hair band
i like this long blouse i bought from Padang Besar

so, that's all~ haha
Bubye~!

1 comment: