Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22/06/11 wanna get my mind straight

salam, hello readers~!
well, suddenly it came to my senses that i have some liking on some accessorries design
but now i'm thinking which one i like hunting and buying?


OWLs
the new liking, but then again most of people come to like this too
and maybe not really my thing anymore
cause i don't like on hacving the same with almost everybody
so and so bracelet
i wear these mostly with my baju kurung
STARs
damn like stars
i'm gonna stick with stars more :)
SKULLs
most people like this too
but i'm still in the process to have more skulls
other-odd accessorries
haha this one, i like these kind of things too
it's really edgy and lain dari yg lain haha :P
multiple bangles
i use to have these when i buy the Indian bangles
but now i buy more the multiple-mix bangles
:D

i prefer things that not most people like :)
Bubye~!
p/s: my mocking bird novel is w fad and she just visited me just now haha
pp/s: later yna wanna come and take some movies
ppp/s: i'm still hungry hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment