Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Friday, June 24, 2011

24/06/11 suck(crap)

salam, hello readers~!

straight to the point!
ok i would like you to know, 100% malays does not suit me well
i like mix better esp Chinese.
you may say know, oi! x sedar diri ke??? ko tu melayu! cine ape ade!?!
sorry, bhai, ak x lupe, its just i hate when Malay get too malay
i was raised in mix community and i prefer it better
damn, i hate 'them'
x pasal, ak un-happy and down and feel betrayed! hahaha

this thing really caught me at the wrong time
really wrong time
my problem is not the same as u and me
mine is kindda HELL of a big thing
i'm kindda wanna brag here, i know i can do this i really can
it is easy but HELL i'm stuck here
with the problem that everyone have and also my studies
its really troubling me damn~

it's hard growing up and being a human

Bubye~!
p/s: jgn terasa sape2 pun
pp/s: seriously, these are just crap i wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment