Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

19-21/06/11 new sem, new room

salam, hello readers~!
journey back: i was about to drive alone with AlexT0 and SiWon but then my dad change his mind and send me half way at Gunung Semanggol RnR
and i fetch that guy (you know who la~) in AS

fetching him: i ate there (at Elyas house) and i say THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO HIS UMI for the great hospitality


as i was eating and chat with his Umi, we eventually came to the money topic and also relationship
damn, what did she said just sometimes hit me :P terasa pedasnya juga huhu
so, from now on i try my best to be understanding huhu
different mode: so, back to being a good girl and realization of being a teacher to be person haha

new room: so, me and my room8 moved to the different room
at first floor no more on the third floor :D
so, actually still adjusting to this room and i kindda like and for the first time i feel like my room is just like any other people's room (i dun even know what i mean with this)

first day: well, first day went ok, and first class with pn Sa'adah on Language Arts was fun we act like children in this class
then we Methodology with En Ideris and En Riyad w Literasi BM. damn this sem i mean degree is all about LITERATURE, we have Literasi BM, Numerical Literacy and of course Literature in Language Arts
in the evening i went out w my room8 and yna. i bought my small table also tray. while room8 bought tikar getah for our room hehe

second day: well, i just ended my class w pn rozita, 30 mins earlier actually. she was fun i we wrote notes and it was a long time since the lat i write something haha
before that we have LAng Arts and also GERKO which i'm in hockey.
relationship: damn, that guy know how to persuade me. ok la, Elyas you did it, i fall for u again. i'm trying to keep hold to this feeling, and try not to loose my self again :P
I LOVE you, Elyas. (jiwang, adoi~)

Bubye~!
p/s: damn, i miss home
pp/s: kindda bore with separate classes with otherTESLians seniors
ppp/s: so, i have LAMPT for last year d, i presume~

photo: Tumblr and Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment