Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

07/06/11 Curl hair and make up try

salam, hello readers~!!

hey2, this is latest photo of me
i was freaking bored and i try some new things to do
i downloaded some make up and hair tutorial this morning
and i was watching it over and over again
and then i came to a decision to actually the tutorials a try
so, i tried make up tutorial from hanie hidayah, HERE
and curling hair with a straightener, HERE
so, here is the outcome, and didn't do my whole hair, cause it will be freaking BIG hahaha
so i did only a little on my fringe and my litte on my back hair

well, maybe i'm going to give one of the tutorial that i have downloaded a try tomorrow
so, if i did, i will try and take some photos and share it with you guys!

Bubye~!
p/s: excuse my simple style hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment