Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22/06/11 patah kaki

salam, hello readers~!
say, for your information i am pissed because of certain things:-

my result: ergh! yent0, u r stupid (kejam kepada diri sendiri)
and then the WILLINGNESS of studying is here but there's nothing to study! :P

the abscenes of my sabun basuh pinggan and 'wrinkle away' for ironing: like wtfish!!! i'm pretty sure i didn't missed place my sabun basuh pinggan. such a fucker if someone really took it! i mean, i just bought it last March and still it's full bottle!!! damn! and my 'wrinkle away' i dunno where i put it! damn!

roadtax: damn roadtax due yesterday! and i have been going back and forth to HEP with dear Abon(Ainun) to check if my roadtax have arrive. but NONE! damn again! and i have to for night when my room8 go to the Pasar Mlm and buy me some dinner. i mean NOT dinner, BUKA PUASA DOW!! so, before that i have to munch on biscuits..... bluehhh~~~ :(

so, let's hopefully that the road tax will arrive tommorow so i can go and have eat out with ika and some others for buka puasa~ :D

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment