Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, June 6, 2011

06/06/11 Index Finger Tragedy

salam, hello readers~!
well, i'm going to mengadu with you all about my index finger
the finger had been through some bad luck lately
1. Papercut!
i was too excited to show a shoe to my mummy in a katelog and accidentally had a paper cut, which i hate so freaking bad!
2. glass in finger!
yesterday, my dad accidentally knock over a glass bottle and i clean it up
and there is a tiny small piece of got it way into my finger and it make a very tiny hurting feeling. Thank God it can be pulled out :D
3. got my finger stuck between the gate and the heavy lock
I was going to scream out curse words but i didn't, its freaking hurt
and it still does now :(

Bubye~!
p/s: i found another girl who does make up video HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment