Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, June 25, 2011

25/06/11 no will to go out

hafizol?
salam, hello readers~!
it is kindda odd cause i have lost will of always going out and waste my time
seriously, i was in front of AndyT0 the whole day, literary!
ask my rum8 if u don't believe me
i was all day reading Hanie Hidayah blog and watching My Princess
and the internet connection was not very good so i didn't blog or FB i just read others blog
other than that i am alone here
i mean, my other half is back in his home have somethings to do back in his hometown
being a senior of some school and been known for it such a good deal, cause once in a while u can go back to that school ( if u like it that way :P)

no money and it will bring to no will to go out and lepaking
but i am thinking of going out today but dunno to go with somebody or just me alone and the nature and BoB0
after reading Hanie Hidayah's blog i have the urge to camwhore and taking pictures
ahhh, i miss my cat huhu
i really hope i could go to Langakwi as soon as possible so i could go before the havoc of sem 2 starts~
but then again, if we received our allowance on the 28th, we still have this thing going on on the 2th, so i don't know if we could go or not
damn~

Bubye~!
p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAIN FOR HIS 30th(29th) BIRTHDAY :D
pp/s: i dunno why i use the 'damn' often know :P
photo: Hanie Hidayah blog and some random photo credited to the original owner

1 comment: