Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, June 11, 2011

06/06/11 make up and hair tutorial try out and a busy day :)

salam, hello readers~!

hey, i'm going early in the morning today.
so, i try out one of the tutorial i have downloaded
a tutorial from Style Suzi

so, i went to the hospital with this look
but i don't have enough time though hehe
me and my mum went to the hospital to sent my grandma to an appointment
i was a dreadful one
we was there almost 2 hours!
we were waiting a medication to take effect on my grandma
i was listening to MoM0 and almost dozed off~

later, we sent my grandma to my aunts house
then, we went home do a fast cleaning on the house
and we went to Mr Prata restaurant

I ordered Chip Chop, a some sort of Murtabak that u chop into pieces
and my dad have rice, my mum have murtabak(enough for 2 people) and i really like my bro's that is Roti Bom Chocolate Chip, it was heaven!!
haha, then we went around for a while we head home

Chip Chop

Murtabak

Roti Bom Chocolate Chip


later that late evening, i pick a flat iron and start curling my hair with it, it will be much better with a hair spray and serum though
it make my hair look big haha


Bubye~!
p/s: my holiday is so suffering! no money no fun too~ hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment