Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, June 2, 2011

02/06/11 freaking awesome!!!

salam, hello readers~!

do u know what i have been doing?
well, i have been replaying Avril Lavingne’s Smile video and also What The Hell and Alice.
I’m really into her Smile video style, I am going gaga on it
Damn, i really wanted a hair dye (TEMPERORY for God sake!)
Yeah, only for fun you can watch off after having fun.
Pfth! But unfortunately I have no money to buy any.
And also i’m really into messy hair like Avril’s and also a little curly hair.
Damn, i’m in love. ? <3
And i’m actually now always curl my hair using a flat iron (a technique i learnt from youtube)
Because of that I am aiming for a hair spray and serum. But i didn’t go for shopping trip yet to survey what brand should i buy

Then again, i want to buy hair spray in the new future haha
So, what until i do some shopping :D
Bubye~!
p/s: i am hunting for a nice wrappers for kak ann’s wedding present

No comments:

Post a Comment