Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, September 23, 2013

15th September 2013 Part 3

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

After the show ends, everyone was hungry!!!
So we all walked up and down the All Season Place for a place to eat.
Unfortunately it wass 11pm and all the shops starts to close and then we end in a place where it sells porridge and other Chinese foods.
I was freaking tired and annoyed that really cut of my hungriness... haha
Thus I didn't eat and just trying my best to finish up my drink.




 Later, we bid fare well to Malcolm, Sam, Richard and Christine, cause they got to go back that night.
And we all went back to Ryokan.
Came back to Ryokan, being me still have that I am not hungry anymore.
But then the guys asked me to eat. They insists on me eating that night. Jedi and Andy just insists me to eat and I end up bought roti canai, while Jedi bought roti telur and the girls bought roti susu.
as it was Hari Malaysia, look what I found...





there's a temple there, tried to get  a photo of it, but got photo boomed....:(

Coming back to Ryokan, we ate together like small little family haha Jedi brought he's laptop and we watch some 4JC brothers video while eating.
After eating, bath and online and then I sleep. It was freaking cold that I woke up in the middle of the night! And continue online.

I bought Hot Ticket for Hotlink though, better of use it right.
I tell you, online in Penang is so awesome I could get signal anywhere I want.
Funny thing is, my phone can't detect Ryokan's wifi though :(
Incredibly, the new members went out until 3pm it seems. Having fun I guess.

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment