Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, September 14, 2013

24th August 2013

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

It's Saturday! But I have school. Damn haha
The school held Kem Bestari Solat and also Raya Celebration, I was assigned to do documentation along with other two teachers.
So, my phone was flooded with pictures.
Had a lot to eat until I dunno what did I ate in the end. Just put everything in my poor tummy haha

at the end of everything one of Mariam's pupil came up and gave this pack of rice hehe yay dinner!

pupils brings kuih raya to school but i caught one of the teacher keep packing all the kuih for himself! =.="



pra-sekolah

my pupils: Irish, Arif, Haikal, Aiman, Irham, Azri

also mine, Zakie

pra-sekolah, dad teacher in this school, mum teacher in my former prakticum school, no wonder this boy looks familiar

to hard to handle year 2 =.=" Alif Haikal, Naufal, Radin, Irham and Aiman


Mariam's



year 6

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment