Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, September 14, 2013

17th August 2013

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

Couple of months back, my best bud back when I was in high school(14 y/o) texted me, to my surprise, she's getting engage the week after raya.
God, I was happy. She's the first closest friend who start the cycle in my circle of friends.
Can't blame her for getting it going now, although 22, but the love birds have been together since 2007, I think.
I even pranked he's now fiance through filrty at 10.30 on FlyFM, long ago haha
meeting old friends is so freaking awesome and I realize how much I miss them and high school

As usual, my blog, we have pictures:-

we used to have BESI on our TEETH hehe


Farhana, Nurul, Jannah, Me, Amnor, Yasirah


had a very loooong chat with this two and Azreen; Razin & Nasrul

i was there since morning to late evening, woah~

the ring, gosh, i freaking like it!

  
cant wait for the big day! :P
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment