Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, September 21, 2013

15th September 2013 Part 2

Assalamualaikum & Hello readers~!

Us 6 changed our clothes and jump again into the car and head to All Season Place.
We did some GPS thinggy before with Kai Fong and I did my own research too.
So In sya Allah, we will find ourselves there.
As Kai Fong and the juniors went off first, we arrived a little later then them.

We were going to the Leo Club of Penang Metropolitan(PMO) Installation that was gonna be held in and open and public area. And the best part was, it was FREE. haha That's why get myself excited about the ceremony haha
We came, and we registered and I had to deal with the PA system people to get my song ready.

Coming here I was really happy. Say why not, I gotta to see all those familiar faces of Leos that I miss deary. Me and my Leo buddies also had this agenda to get the new Key Officers, BODs of our club and also the new members to get to know other Leos from all over, that's why you could see we were like doing an outing like the whole lots of us! haha

Kai Fong was schedule to do a performance at the opening of the ceremony. Because of my performance last weekend at my Leo Club installation, I was invited by Si Sheng, the president to perform at their installation. After two songs by Kai Fong, I sang the same song but this time with 3 languages. I messed up though. I hope it was a good show. I think it may be interesting cause a Malay singing a Chinese sing, I mean I had been singing Mandarin song for the longest time, but not many people know about it.
But hell, IT WAS MY SECOND PUBLIC PERFORMANCE, and it was at  PUBLIC AREA WHERE DUNNO WHO PEOPLE ARE WALKING AROUND SHOPPING HEARING ME SINGING DUNNO WHAT OI!
haha well, I had my experience, it was cool :D

audiences, Leos Lions

i mean, its a public place! i even gotta to see the all new proton Suprima S here haha (the blue in the corner)

all the way from Perlis

Leo Club of IPG Kampus Perlis


thanks for the invitation President :D


installation
yours truly in action

our beloved Kai Fong

Lydia, Amy and me

friends forever. Sam & Malcolm

with Woon Jinn of Keat Hwa

Leo Cabinet officers.
 I was just snapping their pictures because there were too excited. But then Eric saw I was taking pictures, hence this photo.
At last, usually camwhoring time. Take all the photos that you could all the people that you could! :D
IPG Perlis with Tze Cheng




the ever famous Kai Fong shot!

Leo Club of IPG Kampus Perlis at Leo Club of PMO



WOW! It as like LEO FORUM all over again!
Congrats PMO your installation as awesome cause most people were there and it was good! :D
Bubye~!
p/s: there is part 3, wait for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment