Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, September 21, 2013

8th September 2013 Part 3

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!
My day continues. GK suddenly asked if we want to have some laksa or cendol.
Because Tze Cheng and Calvin(from AIMST) are not heading back yet, so we decided to have some lepaking. hehe
Thus, me, Jedi and Valen went to Kangar(to the laksa place) with GK, while Alex followed Tze Cheng and Calvin.
a photo in a car is a must

so we ate and just talked

 After all that, GK send me, Jedi and Valen back.
Just because I want to use the car into full use, I purposely asked Jedi to accompany me and of course drove me to Arau to search things for our upcoming family day.
Before that, we have to fetch Andy's extension plug he left in Soo Guan Villa.
Because there were a lot of petrol left in the car, me and Jedi decided to discuss about the Family Day-in the Car-with the Aircon on haha
I know, gila right haha
after all that discussion, I mean it was long.... we went to Tea Garden, cause I want some bubble tea :P
Then, we came back to campus and actually rest :P

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment