Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, June 13, 2010

11/06/10 jln2 tanpa arah tuju~

i woke up with my mum knocking at my door
to wake up and get dress
so, i wake up
had my bath
and find for a shirt to wear

so, here's the thing
my cousin ask me to sell some shirts
under his brand name, Possessed Remains
(find them on Facebook)

so, i bought one of it and wore it
its a cool shirt~!
i used to hate those kind of art work
but now i like it~!

alrighty then.
on with the day story

first up we went to Taiping~!
and ate at our favourite restaurant
a chinese hailam restaurant
the old kopitiam ma~
i ate chicken chop and chinese fried rice~!
man, it was along time since i had them~!
it was yummy!
(i ate a lot that day)

after the delicious lunch, we went to Maxwell Hill or better known as Bukit Larut
this is a photo of me and my bro at the bottom of the hill
unfortunately, the tickets are sold out.
cause the jeep operation had a limited time
and the people who are going up are limited too~
but there will be cable cars going up for another two years

so, next plan!
Bukit Merah!
well, we didn't go there and play the water though
but we just walk around and doing some survey

me, at the photography booth, wearing Possessed Remains t-shirt

we went back through highway and from Ipoh back to Sitiawan


at Kuala Kangsar R & R wearing my dad RayBan

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment