Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

31/03/10 March Ends



oh no! the March came to an end!
my all glorious month!
my fav. month of a year!
bubye my dear march.
till we meet again next year.
march is the third month of year.
it's my birth month.
i was born the same day with

Shaquille O'Neal

but i'm short, and he is incredibly tall!
haha
"The name of March comes from ancient Rome, when March was the first month of the year and named Martius after Mars, the Roman god of war."
cool huh?
i took it from wikipedia.
i like the roman gods sculptures...
kindda interesting...
and i can't wait to watch the Clash of Titans movie.
man... that is a massive roman greek god war!
cool~!!!

well, birthdays!
the least expected that i expected!
huhu
i had hunch about it.
but i ignore it, TOTALLY.
only the day of the organization assembly that i voice(whispers) to my friends about it.
and to my least expectation, the guy who ruined my mood turn out to have the same birth month as me!
i was like WHAT THE FISH?? *and stumble onto the floor nearly fainted*
ask zel if u don't believe me...
and the other two!
oh my GAGA!
they too had the same birth month!!!
but the good part is, all three of them are the KJs
huargh huargh!!!
so, am i gonna end up like them too???
being a KJ???
haha
KJ for HEP?
me?
haha
i wonder what will happen to the place
haha

so, i think thats all for now~

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment