Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, March 8, 2010

06/03/10 happy birthday to me~!


yent0 is turning 19 at 9.30 pm!
hehe
nothing much today~
i was with hunny the whole day.
n hunny set up a celebration party for me.
just the girls though..
he cant be here...
it's the girls hostel!
hehe
thank you, hunny soooo much!!!
love you~!!!!
All starts of with a knock at the door and i opened it....
came in zel with this cute cake and singing me birthday song... and put some icing of the cake on to my face!
aiya~!!
haha
n there was also mariam, ida, shahid, ika, yy, zenyi, li cheng, kak ann, azie n also zel of coz!
love ya guys!
thank u for celebrating my birthday~!!
hehe
after everyone had their cake, they went back and left me, mariam, ida, kak ann, azie and zel we gossiped until it was three o'clock in the morning..
hehe
it was blast!
hunny treat me well, he bought me earrings and a bangle.
abgto gave me a teddy bear as a present..
thanks abgto...
My lil bro compose a song for me, he played it on the keyboard and i listen to it through the telephone.
thank you , jamalto!
thank you to my parents who brought me to the world. ^^

I LOVE EVERYBODY IN MY LIFE~!

Bubye~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment