Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, March 27, 2010

27/03/10 masa yang sama pada tahun lalu

last year, i work at this one CD store in my hometown.
Golden Inn Music Store.
it was heaven..
i could listen and watch anything i want~
oh, i miss those old days!
here i have a photo of me with Garfield.
i called him garfield.
because he does looked like garfield.
my boss, Eric, always feed garfield.
but one day the cat doesn't come to the store...
well, i guess maybe someone took him~
about my boss, he is a nice guy~
there's another working with me.
her name is Jaslin.
she's my che che..
hehe
long time no see her...
missed her too~
Eric likes to cook curry~
he cooks and ask me and jaslin to have a taste!
and i like it!
well, i'm kindda miss his curry now...
hurmmm
hehe
working here, i learn more about the chinese and hong kong entertainment...
hahah
and also learn mandarin~
just a little... :)
after i left the job, another leng zhai(handsome boy) fill in.
Jamond. can't speak any other language than chinese....
huh!
but i manage to communicate with him one night....
haha
kindda hard though~
but man...does he look like a korean star~!!!!


jaslin and me


eric, jamond and me

miss u guys!
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment