Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, August 17, 2013

10th August 2013, 3rd Syawal 1434

Assalamualaikum and  hello readers~!

Many high school friends are not back yet. So I can't ask them to go for raya yet.
As Nana and Intan are going back to their study places on Sunday.
So I thought, why not I just ask them to just meet up for a short while yea?

Contacted Intan and my mum invited her for lunch.
And did had lunch at my place.

Later then, we went to Starbucks and we continue chit chatting.
And then we went to Nana's. And Fany was there too.
As Intan had something up, I stayed back at Nana's and ask Fany to send me back.
So, Nana and Fany came for raya and just continue chit chat.




w Intan at Starbucks

w Fany and Nana at US Hall. aiseh~ haha
Bubye~!
photos: White Pearl, iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment