Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, August 5, 2013

3rd August 2013

Assalammualaikum & hello readers~!

Me and family decided to send Mariam to the easiest highway exit.
So we're off  like 11am I think. Went there with PEH and me, Mariam with Jamal ride with the MyVi hehe
Just because :P
We send them until Sungkai's exit though.
With no voice, me and Mariam manage to chit chat though. Took some photos of the scenery for her.
She like it though, the scenery hehe
After sending her, we head to Mydin Mall, cause I never been there.
The traffic was hell along Ipoh, =.="
And finally, I went Mydin d... so yeah, thought of buying baju raya, but then, none of it really caught my eyes :)
So we just walked around.


 Didn't bought anything just come back to town and golek2. :P

Bubye~!
photos: White Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment